Saturday, February 25, 2006

All About Annie

Whew, March is just around the corner…And someone is tying the knot pretty soon…
February was quite hectic for me and the girls. Planning a Despedida de Soltera and a Bridal shower was not an easy feat…

We hosted a dinner for Arvin and Annie at Antonio’s Grill last February 16. The couple will never forget this night, since this is the night when they thought all of us had an “irritable” tummy…he3x. The reason for our frequent trips to the ladies room was that we were readying our surprise for Annie. It was a scrapbook ;) Hoping to put into pages mementos of our long years of friendship...
Well, the evening was great; though the food was mediocre. Pardon! Hence, needed to rush to Starbucks to get a dose of comfort caffeine ;)



Image hosting by Photobucket


Then, last Friday, we finally had the Bridal Shower. It was a success; we pulled it through even if things went topsy-turvy at one point…"Ang TV kelangan ipahiram kasi sa bisita ni ano, wwhhhhat?"




Image hosting by Photobucket
-
Image hosting by Photobucket
-
Image hosting by Photobucket
"showing off the signature book" (a gift from her dear friends)
-
To Annie and Arvin, best wishes! God bless you on your journey to marital bliss...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Arvin & Annie
(Prenuptial Shot by Renriquez)
-
There's this wonderful jazzy song that I would like to share to you (other than the A Love That Will Last, Come Away With Me, ilan na ba nashare ko?) ...
NEXT TO YOU
by Dan Siegel (on the piano)
feat Kenny Rankin (vocals)
-
If I had me a bag of good wishes
There's no mystery to what I would do
I would use all my magical powers
And try to get next to you
I would bring you a field of flowers
As your lucky star would do
With my heart I would paint you a rainbow
If I could get next to you
There's so much we can share
However far too long
We both know that there's so much here
This is where I belong
Late at night when I close my eyes
Make believin' that you are here
Dreamin' of the things we do
If I could get next to you
In my mind, Ooh ooh, I have kissed you
And it feels like a thousand times
I'd lose track of all the hours
Dreamin' I'm next to you
This is where I belong
Late at night when I close my eyes
Make believin' that you are here
Dreamin' of the things we do
If I could get next to you
In my mind, Ooh ooh, I have kissed you
And it feels like a thousand times
I'd lose track of all the hours
Wishing and hoping
That I could get next to you