Many historical memories tell the most beautiful pages of Dauphine's history.
GARDENS "A LA FRANCAISE", from the 18th century (restored) and the water staircases, unique in France, make of it the most beautiful private garden of the Rhone-Alps area. " (www.touvet.com)

Welcome to Chateau Real Subdivision, Cavite...err Chateau de Touvet, France (Hahaha, now I'm in a real chateau)


"Lost in Translation": The lady by the entrance, spoke French...No English at all...We listened hard to make sure we got it right...We remembered 3 important words...Door, Bell, Ring...So we presumed that it means we have to ring the bell by the door for us to enter the chateau...
So we did...Or I did (at the promptings of the 2 gentlemen)
I rang and I rang, but no one came...Tsk tsk tsk...Then luckily, we saw from afar that one of our French friends from the training was also there...He was touring his Canadian guests...We asked him about the bell...And he said: "Oh yeah, you have to wait for the tour guide to start ringing the bell, which means that another tour will about to start" ....Hahaha, so that's what she meant!!!I told him about my ringing-the-bell-by-mistake story, and he laughed since they were inside when I rang it. They (the group and the guide), thought some naughty children are at loose...He3x
So anyways, they didn't squeal on me, so the tour inside the Chateau began...(Too bad, taking pictures was not allowed inside)

The tour guide, speaking fluid French...he3x


Behind him is the remarkable 18th-century Italian-style water staircase

The giant tilapias...

Water fresh from the source...
(Jack and Jill went up the hill and fetched a glass of water)

Musing at the Countess' Garden...

Stop and smell the roses...



...then stop and admire the Ferrari
Till next time...

The tour guide, speaking fluid French...he3x


Behind him is the remarkable 18th-century Italian-style water staircase

The giant tilapias...

Water fresh from the source...
(Jack and Jill went up the hill and fetched a glass of water)

Musing at the Countess' Garden...

Stop and smell the roses...



...then stop and admire the Ferrari



